Do you well the opportunity to blaze your own trail in embracing in a new role in a rapidly growing start-up? Are you a self-starter, with a mind for security and governance? Skyward Federal is looking for a Facility Security Officer with these traits and more to joining our growing team. You’ll be joining a team of the best and brightest, and ensuing the security posture of our growing team. Let’s get started today!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Baccalaureate degree & 3 years of experience in security administration; or equivalent year of experience with direct government or government contracts.
- Have a Top-Secret security clearance.
- Be a US Citizen Employee & cleared to work within the cleared facility.
- Supervise and direct security measures within the facility.
- Take applicable training courses in order to understand fully the complexity of the requirements.
- Have experience in developing and administering security procedures and programs for classified or proprietary materials and documents.
- Have experience in coordinating and processing security clearances.
- Have experience in implementing federal security regulations and obtaining rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations.
- Have experience conducting security education classes.
Some travel may be required on an as needed basis.
Office hours are flexible with most work performed remotely (as we are a geographically dispersed team), but some actions may require travel and regular team interaction. Most of our team works out of on-trend, workshare office spaces around the nation.
We offer competitive benefits (fully-vested 6% 401k matching, 100% company-paid comprehensive healthcare, all 10 federal holidays & 15 days leave, flexible schedules, educational reimbursements, and much more).
Skyward Federal is a small (but growing) startup bringing the best of breed to the most exciting & unique missions possible. We work hard but play harder. There is constant room for growth and cross-training depending on what your life goals are. Apply now & start your journey today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
Security Clearance Required:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible