Work with servers and other bussers to create an efficient system to clean and maintain a smooth and comfortable environment.
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning tables, setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Sweeps or mops up any breakages or spills making sure to place safety sign on any wet surfaces during service.
- Refills ice at server stations during shift.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up trash containers with liners, and bus stations.
- Polishes all silver utensils and glassware before setting table or restocking.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Assisting with polishing throughout and after shift
- Assist in table maintenance, clearing servicewares, and remarking tables courses.
Direct Supervisor: FOH Managers
More detail about Gravitas